martes, 17 de enero de 2012

So:“PERSONAL PRONOUNS “

 READING:  “ OUR NEW ENGLISH BOOK “

This is my new English book. I have a new English Book. Look at my book. Look at it. Have you a new English book?.
In my class all the pupils have a new English book. We have a new English book. We are learning English. I can read in English. I can speak. I like English. All the pupils like English.
Robert has a book. Mary has a one also. Look at Robert and Mary. They are reading. Robert and Mary are brother and sister. They go to school. Robert is in a school for boys. Mary is in a school for girls.
They are studying English at school. They have an English teacher. They are good pupils.

So:“PERSONAL PRONOUNS “ 

                          SINGULAR                   PLURAL
•
•1º PERSON          I                                    WE
•
•2º PERSON        YOU                             YOU
•
•3º PERSON   SHE, HE , IT                  THEY


So: “VERB INFLECTIONS  “
 • The verbs have inflection to show the gender and the number. In all the persons will be the same, except in the 3º person singular that we must add , “S “, OR “ ES “
•
•e.g  ,  CONJUGATION :     to speak
•in all the persons
•
•I / YOU / WE / THEY       SPEAK
•
• In 3º person singular
•
•SHE / HE / IT  SPEAKS
  SHE / HE / IT  COMES


Verbs ending in y
•Some verbs change their spelling when s is added in the third person singular.
•When a verb ends in y immediately preceded by a consonant, the y is changed to ie before the ending s is added. In each of the following examples, the consonant immediately preceding the final y is underlined.
•Bare Infinitive          Third Person Singular
•Study                                     studies
•Fly                                             flies
•Carry                                         carries

TONGUE TWISTER
-A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies
_____________________________
-I saw a saw that could out saw any other saw I ever saw.

PRONUNCIATION

•The sound  “ U “ has the long  sound “ oo “ , and “ iu “ in the following words. Notice that the “ U “ is preceded by “ r  / l / j / ch.
•Rude                  fruit                truth            blue                  rural                 flute   
•Rumor              true                 ruin                glue                  brutal              jurist
•Cruel                 truly               frugal             rule                 plural               chute

•I’m your Personal English Coach in Granollers, Barcelona.
•
You can follow me on :
See ya.
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...